Sunday, February 17, 2008

Happy Birthday, Zoe

The first decade of your life has been a very eventful one for me.
But through everything that has happened, one thing has remained constant.
From the first moment I held you in my arms,from the instant that I first breathed your name,
I knew that I loved you.
You have brought me joy.You have made me proud.You have made me re-examine my perspective on things.
You're just so nice to be around. at quiet times,And at silly times.
You know how to move forward. And you're not afraid to fall on your...er...face.
At the end of the day--at the end of every day--I thank God for you.

Happy Tenth Birthday.

I love you,

Daddy


yeharr

7 Comments:

Blogger terry said...

ohh.. you made me cry with this one. so beautiful.

happy birthday, zoe!

4:39 PM  
Blogger Heidi the Hick said...

Wonderful!

Go, Zoe!!!

2:22 PM  
Blogger Dee said...

aww
how sweet
I wish her many happy returns.

1:21 PM  
Blogger Olly said...

What a great dad you are!

6:44 PM  
Blogger Zephyr said...

This is a beautiful post. For a beautiful daughter. :)

And I think she shares some of the same clothes as my daughter... you shop at Target too? lol

I've missed seeing you around. Time to get cooking or something!

1:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

7:41 PM  
Blogger Miss Awesome said...

Ohh, both of these are so nice. :)

4:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home